Scott Community Health Center - Burlington Community Health Center
- 5270 Union Ridge Rd
- Burlington NC, 27217
- Contact Phone: (336) 421-3247
- Clinic Details: Mission: To improve the health and well-being of the community by providing high-quality, affordable, and comprehensive primary health care.
- Website: https://www.piedmonthealth.org/
- Services: Child, Teen, Adult and Senior Healthcare; Women’s Health, Wellness, Prenatal Care and Family Planning; Physical Exams; Chronic Illness; Medical Nutrition Therapy/Counseling; Minor Trauma; Immunizations; Flu Shots; Lab Services
- Remarks: Urban Area, Permanent Clinic, Year-Round, Full-Time (open 48 hours per week)
- Payment Method: Sliding Fee Scale, NC Medicaid, Medicare, BCBS, United Healthcare, Cigna, Coventry, AARP, Humana, Medcost, UMR: United HealthCare, etc.
- Operation Hours: Mon, Wed, Thurs, Fri: 8:00am-5:00pm; Tues: 8:00am-8:00pm
Latest Reviews, Comments, Questions for Toksook Bay Sub-Regional ClinicComment from curtis:
Was trying to find a low cost clinic since Ive been out of work with an injury that I cant afford to see a doctor for. Was told I had to pay full price because I didn't have any income. Cant understand that logic