Health Center at Kiowa - Kiowa Community Health Center
- 320 Comanche Street
- Kiowa CO, 80117
- Contact Phone: (720) 389-9763
- Clinic Details: Our Health Center at Kiowa is designed to offer you high-quality, comprehensive primary medical, dental and behavioral health care. We care for people of all ages and offer a broad range of services - from preventive routine exams to same-day treatment of acute illness and injury, on-going primary care and follow-up for chronic health conditions. Should you require specialty care, we are happy to refer you to other qualified community providers.
- Website: http://www.peakvista.org/
- Services: Acute illness care/management; Behavioral Health; Chronic disease care/management; Dental care; Diagnosis/treatment of chronic health conditions; Immunizations; Lab; Mammography referrals; Physical exams; Specialty referrals; Well-Child Check-ups
- Dental Services: Cleanings; Comprehensive exams; Crowns; Dentures; Extractions; Fillings; Oral hygiene education
- Remarks: Urban Area, Permanent Clinic, Year-Round, Full-Time (open 45 hours per week)
- Payment Method: Sliding Fee Scale, Medicare Supplements (TriCare for Life and AARP), Medicaid, CICP, PacifiCare Secure Horizons; Private Insurances
- Operation Hours: Medical: Mon-Fri: 8:00am-5:00pm; Dental: Mon, Wed: 8:00am-5:00pm; Behavioral: Thurs: 8:00am-5:00pm
Latest Reviews, Comments, Questions for Toksook Bay Sub-Regional Clinic
There are no comments at this time. Be the first to submit.