Planned Parenthood - Salt Lake Clinic - Salt Lake City Low Cost Clinic
- 654 South 900 East
- Salt Lake City UT, 84102
- Contact Phone: 801.322.5571
- Clinic Details: Walk-in Services.Birth control refills including Depo shots.Birth control prescription without exam.Emergency Contraception (EC, Plan B, "morning after pill").Vaccines including the HPV vaccine.Pregnancy test.STI screening if not experiencing symptoms (including HIV).Walk-ins are welcome until 30 minutes before the close.If you need emergency contraception (morning after pill), you can walk in any time the health center is open.
- Website: https://www.plannedparenthood.org/health-center
- Services: Abortion Referral, Birth Control,General Health Care,HIV Testing,Men's Health Care,Morning after pill(Emergency contraception),Pregnancy Testing & Services,STD Testing, Treatment & Vaccines.
- Remarks: N/A
- Operation Hours: mon-thurs:9am-7pm,fri:10:30am-5pm,sat:9am-5pm
Latest Reviews, Comments, Questions for Toksook Bay Sub-Regional Clinic
There are no comments at this time. Be the first to submit.