STEPHEN RATCLIFFE COMMUNITY HLTH CTR - Salt Lake City Low Cost Clinic
- 1365 W 1000 N
- Salt Lake City UT, 84116-1654
- Contact Phone: 801-328-5750
- Clinic Details: Community Health Centers, Inc. is a private, non-profit charitable 501(c)(3) organization, providing affordable, high-quality primary health care, dental, mental health and pharmaceutical services. CHC is a safety net provider of primary health care to Salt Lake County's uninsured, low-income families. From our simple roots as a "free clinic," we have grown to four health clinics and two dental clinics in Salt Lake County, Utah and a rural farm worker clinic in Box Elder County, Utah. The CHC network of clinics employs 17 physicians, 11 physician assistants (PA-C), 3 family nurse practitioners, 58 medical assistants, 6 dentists, 2 dental hygenists, 6 dental assistants, 2 licensed social workers and over 40 administrative and billing staff.
- Website: www.chc-ut.org
- Services: Men & Women's care, OB/GYN services, Children's health care, Senior's health care, Chronic disease care
- Dental Services: General Dentistry, Preventative care, Restorative care, Dental Hygiene, Dental care education
- Remarks: Migrant Health Center, Community Health, Urban Area, Permanent Clinic, Year-Round, Full-Time (open 52 hours per week)
Latest Reviews, Comments, Questions for Toksook Bay Sub-Regional Clinic
There are no comments at this time. Be the first to submit.