Planned Parenthood - University District Roosevelt Health Center - Seattle Low Cost Clinic
- 5020 Roosevelt Way NE ,Unit 1
- Seattle WA, 98105
- Contact Phone: 800.230.7526
- Clinic Details: Walk-in Services.All services at this health center are available on a walk-in basis. Scheduled appointments are also available.If you need emergency contraception (morning after pill), you can walk in any time the health center is open.
- Website: https://www.plannedparenthood.org/health-center
- Services: Abortion Referral, Birth Control,General Health Services,HIV Testing,Men's Health Care,Morning after pill(Emergency contraception),Pregnancy Testing & Services,STD Testing, Treatment & Vaccines,Women's Health Care.
- Remarks: We open at 11:00AM on the third Tuesday of each month.During inclement weather, please call 800.230.PLAN (7526) to verify our Health Center's schedule.
- Operation Hours: mon:10am-6pm,tues-wed:9am-5pm,thurs:11am-7pm
Latest Reviews, Comments, Questions for Toksook Bay Sub-Regional Clinic
There are no comments at this time. Be the first to submit.