ROOSEVELT HIGH SCHOOL TEEN HC - Seattle Low Cost Clinic
- 1410 NE 65th St.
- Seattle WA, 98115-6744
- Contact Phone: 206-527-8336
- Clinic Details: For 40 years, Neighborcare Health has served as the leading health care safety-net in our community. We are the largest provider of primary medical and dental care in Seattle for the uninsured and most vulnerable people in our community. Each year we care for over 48,000 patients at our 16 non-profit medical, dental and school-based clinics. With the help of our partners and donors, we work to make our city a healthier and safer place for everyone.
- Website: www.neighborcare.org
- Services: Evaluation and treatment of common health problems, Sports Physicals, Preventive Health Care, Health Education, Immunizations, Individual and Group therapy, Coordination of Care with community health care providers, Crisis Intervention, Community & School
- Remarks: Migrant Health Center, Community Health, School Based Health Center, Public Housing, Health Care for the Homeless, Urban Area, Seasonal Clinic, Seasonal, Full-Time (open 40 hours per week)
- Operation Hours: Monday through Friday, 7:30 a.m. to 3:30 p.m., School days only. When the school-based health centers are closed, students are encouraged to call Neighborcare Health's 45th Street Medical Clinic at 206-633-3350
Latest Reviews, Comments, Questions for Toksook Bay Sub-Regional Clinic
There are no comments at this time. Be the first to submit.