North Public Health Center - Seattle Low Cost Clinic
- 10501 Meridian Ave N
- Seattle WA, 98133-9509
- Contact Phone: 206-296-4765
- Clinic Details: Our Goal is to Protect and improve the health and well-being of all people in King County, as defined by per person healthy years lived. Whenever possible, employ strategies, policies and interventions to reduce health disparities.
- Website: http://kingcounty.gov/healthservices/health.aspx
- Services: Care when you are sick or injured, Treatment for an on-going problem or a problem that doesn't get better, Answers to questions about your health, Checking for problems that don't have symptoms, such as cancer, Teaching you about your health condition, Ch
- Dental Services: The Public Health - Seattle & King County Oral Health Program provides clinical and community based oral health services to improve the oral health of King County residents and reduce the level of dental disease in accordance with the U.S. Healthy People
- Remarks: Year round, Urban Area, Permanent Clinic, Year-Round, Full-Time (open 53 hours per week)
Latest Reviews, Comments, Questions for Toksook Bay Sub-Regional Clinic
There are no comments at this time. Be the first to submit.