NORTH PUBLIC HEALTH CENTER-LAKE CITY DENTAL - Seattle Low Cost Clinic
- 12359 Lake City Way NE
- Seattle WA, 98125-5401
- Contact Phone: 206-205-8580
- Clinic Details: Our Goal is to Protect and improve the health and well-being of all people in King County, as defined by per person healthy years lived. Whenever possible, employ strategies, policies and interventions to reduce health disparities.
- Website: http://kingcounty.gov/healthservices/health.aspx
- Services: Care when you are sick or injured, Treatment for an on-going problem or a problem that doesn't get better, Answers to questions about your health, Checking for problems that don't have symptoms, such as cancer, Teaching you about your health condition, Ch
- Dental Services: The Public Health - Seattle & King County Oral Health Program provides clinical and community based oral health services to improve the oral health of King County residents and reduce the level of dental disease in accordance with the U.S. Healthy People
- Remarks: Health Care for the Homeless, Urban Area, Permanent Clinic, Year-Round, Full-Time (open 47 hours per week)
Latest Reviews, Comments, Questions for Toksook Bay Sub-Regional Clinic
There are no comments at this time. Be the first to submit.