Lake City Medical Clinic - Seattle Low Cost Clinic
- 12736 33rd Ave NE
- Seattle WA, 98125-4504
- Contact Phone: 206-782-8660
- Clinic Details: For 40 years, Neighborcare Health has served as the leading health care safety-net in our community. We are the largest provider of primary medical and dental care in Seattle for the uninsured and most vulnerable people in our community. Each year we care for over 48,000 patients at our 16 non-profit medical, dental and school-based clinics. With the help of our partners and donors, we work to make our city a healthier and safer place for everyone.
- Website: www.neighborcare.org
- Services: Preventive medical care, Family medicine, Geriatrics, Adolescent medicine, Gynecology and reproductive health care, Pediatrics and well-child care, Referrals to social work and specialty services
- Remarks: Migrant Health Center, Community Health, School Based Health Center, Public Housing, Health Care for the Homeless, Urban Area, Permanent Clinic, Part-Time (open 8 hours per week)
- Operation Hours: Wednesdays, 10:30 AM - 2:30 PM
Latest Reviews, Comments, Questions for Toksook Bay Sub-Regional Clinic
There are no comments at this time. Be the first to submit.