Rockingham Health Center - Bellows Falls Community Health Center
- 1 Hospital Court
- Bellows Falls VT, 05101
- Contact Name: Anila Hood
- Contact Phone: (802) 463-9000
- Clinic Details: Rockingham Health Center’s on-site services include primary and preventive care, family medicine, pediatrics, outpatient mental health counseling, obstetrics & gynecology and women’s health services, hypnotherapy, physical therapy and planned diabetic visits. For your convenience, lab and x-ray services are also available on site Monday through Friday. If you have an unexpected illness, same day appointments are available. Please call as early in the day as possible so we can make every attempt to accommodate your needs. If you wish to utilize our walk-in service, it is available seven days a week with no appointment is necessary. We will make every effort to meet your needs in a timely manner. Referrals to medical specialists and dental and vision care will be coordinated through your medical home with consultation between you and your primary care clinician.
- Website: https://springfieldmed.org/
- Services: Primary and Preventive Care; Family Medicine; Pediatrics; Outpatient Mental Health Counseling; Obstetrics and Gynecology; Women's Health Services; Hypnotherapy; Physical Therapy; Planned Diabetic Visits; Lab and X-Ray Services
- Remarks: Rural Area, Permanent Clinic, Year-Round
- Payment Method: Sliding Fee Scale, Medicaid, Medicare, Private Insurance, etc.
- Operation Hours: Mon-Fri: 8:00am-6:00pm, Sat: 9:00am-3:00pm
Latest Reviews, Comments, Questions for Toksook Bay Sub-Regional Clinic
There are no comments at this time. Be the first to submit.