Free clinics and community health centers in Windham county.
Below are the listings of free and low cost clinics in Windham county. These clinics can help low-income and uninsured people by offerring free and discounted rates for medical and/or dental care. We welcome user reviews and corrections of clinic listings, as we strive to provide our users with the best and most up-to-date information possible. Simply click on the clinic listing for more information.
Windham Medical and Dental Clinics:
Planned Parenthood - Brattleboro Health Center
- Location: Brattleboro, VT - 0 5301
- Contact Phone: 802.257.0534
- Services: Abortion Referral, Birth Control,General Health Care,HIV Testing,Men's Health Care,Morning after pill(Emergency contraception),Pregnancy Testing & Services,STD Testing, Treatment & Vaccines,Women's Health Care.
Putney Walk-in Clinic
- Location: Putney, VT - 5346
- Contact Phone: 802-387-2120
- Details: The Putney Walk-In Clinic is one of the longest operating free clinics in the state of Vermont. We provide a safety net for those who, for one reason or another, are not able to seek medical attention through the regular channels. This program is made possible by our staff of dedicated local health providers who volunteer their time and energy at our nighttime clinic, usually after having already seen patients all day long at their respective offices.
- Remarks: The clinic is open Thursday evenings from 6:30 to 8 pm at the Putney Family Healthcare office. We see patients on a first-come first-serve basis, and so we ask that people arrive early. ?>
Rockingham Medical Group
- Location: Bellows Falls, VT - 5101
- Contact Phone:
- Details: Springfield Medical Care Systems (SMCS) is a not-for-profit, community-based health care system that includes a nine-site community health center network and Springfield Hospital. SMCS provides an integrated system of care that is patient-centered, and emphasizes quality, access, and affordability for all regardless of ability to pay, based on a sliding fee schedule.
- Remarks: Community Health ?>