Free clinics and community health centers in Windham county.
Below are the listings of free and low cost clinics in Windham county. These clinics can help low-income and uninsured people by offerring free and discounted rates for medical and/or dental care. We welcome user reviews and corrections of clinic listings, as we strive to provide our users with the best and most up-to-date information possible. Simply click on the clinic listing for more information.
Windham Medical and Dental Clinics:
Mountain Valley Health Center
- Location: Londonderry, VT - 05148
- Contact Phone: (802) 824-6901
- Details: We are a non-profit, full-service facility that provides high-quality medical care to the residents and visitors of our communities. The Mountain Valley Health Center is committed to staying current with the latest healthcare practices and medical equipment. A whole-family treatment clinic, MVHC provides a wide range of care from newborns to senior citizens. The staff of the Mountain Valley Health Center works as a team to provide comprehensive assessments of most medical problems. MVHC’s expert, high-tech treatment is complemented by close coordination with the Londonderry Volunteer Rescue Squad. When necessary, referrals are made to appropriate specialists, institutions and home care services. Referrals to medical specialists and dental and vision care will be coordinated through your medical home with consultation between you and your primary care clinician.
Planned Parenthood - Brattleboro Health Center
- Location: Brattleboro, VT - 05301
- Contact Phone: (802) 257-0534
- Details: Planned Parenthood is one of the nation’s leading providers of high-quality, affordable health care, and the nation’s largest provider of sex education. With or without insurance, you can always come to us for your health care.
Rockingham Health Center
- Location: Bellows Falls, VT - 05101
- Contact Phone: (802) 463-9000
- Details: Rockingham Health Center’s on-site services include primary and preventive care, family medicine, pediatrics, outpatient mental health counseling, obstetrics & gynecology and women’s health services, hypnotherapy, physical therapy and planned diabetic visits. For your convenience, lab and x-ray services are also available on site Monday through Friday. If you have an unexpected illness, same day appointments are available. Please call as early in the day as possible so we can make every attempt to accommodate your needs. If you wish to utilize our walk-in service, it is available seven days a week with no appointment is necessary. We will make every effort to meet your needs in a timely manner. Referrals to medical specialists and dental and vision care will be coordinated through your medical home with consultation between you and your primary care clinician.