Salud Family Health Centers - Fort Collins West Clinic - Fort Collins Community Health Center
- 1830 LaPorte Avenue
- Fort Collins CO, 80521
- Contact Phone: (303) 697-2583
- Clinic Details: Salud is a Federally Qualified Health Center (FQHC) with twelve locations and a mobile unit. We provide medical, dental, pharmacy and behavioral health care services to keep you and your family healthy. We focus on low-income, medically underserved populations as well as the migrant and seasonal farmworker population. Since 1970, Salud has been firmly committed to providing care to all community members regardless of finances, insurance coverage, or ability to pay. We offer a sliding fee scale based on family size and income. Insurance enrollment assistance is available. Salud is a Health Center Program grantee under 42 U.S.C. 254b, and a deemed Public Health Service employee under 42 U.S.C. 233(g)-(n).
- Website: https://www.saludclinic.org/
- Services: Medical, Pediatrics, Dental, Pharmacy, Behavioral Health
- Dental Services: General dental services; Children's dental services including cleanings, fluoride varnishes, sealants; X-rays; Fillings; Partials and Dentures; Crowns and bridges; Treatment of gums and tissues; Root canal therapy; Oral surgery procedures
- Pediatric Services: Newborn visits; Well-child and sick visits; Immunizations; Assessments and care of patients with developmental disabilities; Assessments for School readiness and Academic struggles including ADHD; Sport participation physicals; On-site Optometrist
- Remarks: Rural Area, Permanent Clinic, Year-Round, Full-Time (open 47 hours per week)
- Payment Method: Sliding Fee Scale; Medicaid; Medicare; CHP+; Private Insurance
- Operation Hours: Medical Hours: Mon-Fri: 7:30am-5:00pm; Dental Hours: Mon-Fri: 8:00am-5:00pm
Latest Reviews, Comments, Questions for Toksook Bay Sub-Regional Clinic
There are no comments at this time. Be the first to submit.