The Health and Wellness Center at Centennial High School - Fort Collins School-Based Health Center
- 330 East Laurel Street
- Fort Collins CO, 80524
- Contact Name: Ashley Coram
- Contact Phone: (970) 488-4950
- Clinic Details: Rocky Mountain Youth Clinics (RMYC) nine School-Based Health Clinics (SBHC) provide comprehensive, on-site health care services to students who do not have a medical home or are in need of health services in a convenient setting. Each SBHC is hosted by a school, and services are available to all students enrolled within the same school district as the host school. In 2015, SBHCs served more than 7,000 patients.
- Website: http://www.rmyclinics.org/
- Services: Primary Health Care Services
- Remarks: Urban Area, Permanent Clinic, Year-Round, Part-Time (open 32 hours per week)
- Payment Method: Sliding Fee Scale
- Operation Hours: Mon-Thurs: 7:30am-3:30pm
Latest Reviews, Comments, Questions for Toksook Bay Sub-Regional Clinic
There are no comments at this time. Be the first to submit.