Uncompahgre Medical Center - Norwood Community Health Center
- 1350 S Aspen St
- Norwood CO, 81423
- Contact Phone: (970) 327-4233
- Clinic Details: As one of only a few federally-qualified Community Health Centers on the Western Slope, UMC is dedicated to ensuring that all patients receive quality healthcare regardless of their ability to pay. We work with patients to determine what they can afford, establish relationships with specialists, and enroll them in programs to offset costs. At the Uncompahgre Medical Center, we are sensitive to rising healthcare costs, including that of healthcare insurance, which can be priced out-of-reach for some families.
- Website: https://umclinic.org/
- Services: Acute and Chronic Illness; Diabetes; Hypertension; Heart Disease; Lung Disease; Intestinal Disorders; Arthritis; Well Child Exams; Prenatal care; Immunizations; Urgent Care; Lab; Female & Male Health Exams; Cancer Screenings; X-Rays; Dental; Pharmacy
- Dental Services: Cleaning & Prevention; Dental X-rays; Cavity Fillings; Bridges; Implant Restoration; Extractions; Crowns
- Remarks: Rural Area, Permanent Clinic, Year-Round, Full-Time (open 49 hours per week)
- Payment Method: Sliding Fee Scale; Private Health Insurance; Medicaid; CHP+; Medicare; Visa; MasterCard; Discover
- Operation Hours: Mon, Tues, Wed, Fri: 7:30am-5:00pm, Thurs: 7:30am-7:00pm
Latest Reviews, Comments, Questions for Toksook Bay Sub-Regional Clinic
There are no comments at this time. Be the first to submit.