Westway Clinic - Canutillo Community Health Center
- 1713 Banker Rd
- Canutillo TX, 79835
- Contact Phone: (915) 231-4370
- Clinic Details: Located in El Paso County’s far west Upper Valley area, the La Fe Westway Clinic provides community members of all ages with full, family primary health-care services, dental care, immunizations, well-child exams, sports physicals, and well-woman exams. In addition, it offers diabetes-prevention/ management education and smoking-cessation classes. This facility welcomes walk-in patients. Our community members at the La Fe Westway Clinic also have convenient access to onsite clinic registration and laboratory departments. In addition to having its own in-house pharmacy, the Westway Clinic also features a community center that offers computer literacy, tutoring, and US-Citizen Preparedness Exam education. All community members in need of information regarding the Affordable Care Act’s marketplace can receive on-site registration assistance at this facility.
- Website: https://lafe-ep.org/
- Services: Family Primary Healthcare Services, Dental Care, Immunizations, Well-Child Exams, Sports Physicals, Well-Woman Exams, Diabetes-Prevention/ Management Education, Smoking-Cessation Classes Pharmacy, Lab
- Dental Services: Dental Exams; Cleanings; Fillings; Sealants; Extractions; Crowns; Root Canals; Prosthetics (Partials and Dentures); Dental Care Education
- Pediatric Services: Well-Child Exams; Sports Physicals
- Women's Health Services: Well-Woman Exams; Prenatal Care
- Remarks: Urban Area, Permanent Clinic, Year-Round, Full-Time (open 50 hours per week)
- Payment Method: Sliding Fee Scale, Medicaid, Medicare, Commercial Insurance, etc.
- Operation Hours: Mon-Fri: 7:00am-5:00pm
Latest Reviews, Comments, Questions for Toksook Bay Sub-Regional Clinic
There are no comments at this time. Be the first to submit.