WPIC - Pittsburgh Low Cost Clinic
- 3811 O'Hara St
- Pittsburgh PA, 15213-2593
- Contact Phone: 412-624-2100
- Clinic Details: UPMC is one of the leading nonprofit health systems in the United States. A $10 billion integrated global health enterprise headquartered in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, UPMC develops and delivers Life Changing Medicine by harnessing the power of technology, translating science into cures, and accelerating the pace of innovation worldwide. UPMC-?s mission is to serve our community by providing outstanding patient care and to shape tomorrow-?s health system through clinical and technological innovation, research, and education.
- Website: http://www.upmc.com/Pages/default.aspx
- Services: Cancer, Diabetes & Endocrinology, Ear, Nose & Throat, Gastroenterology (Digestive Disorders), Geriatric Care, Gynecology, Heart & Heart Surgery, Kidney Disorders, Neurology & Neurosurgery, Orthopaedics, Psychiatry, Rehabilitation, Pulmonology (Respiratory
- Remarks: Community Health, Public Housing, Health Care for the Homeless, Urban Area, Permanent Clinic, Year-Round, Part-Time
Latest Reviews, Comments, Questions for Toksook Bay Sub-Regional Clinic
There are no comments at this time. Be the first to submit.