Free clinics and community health centers in Gadsden county.
Below are the listings of free and low cost clinics in Gadsden county. These clinics can help low-income and uninsured people by offerring free and discounted rates for medical and/or dental care. We welcome user reviews and corrections of clinic listings, as we strive to provide our users with the best and most up-to-date information possible. Simply click on the clinic listing for more information.
Gadsden Medical and Dental Clinics:
Jessie Furlow Medical Center
- Location: Quincy, FL - 32351
- Contact Phone: (850) 875-9500
- Details: North Florida Medical Centers, Inc. (NFMC) consists of 11 community health centers located at 10 sites throughout North Florida that provide a quality and affordable medical and dental care home for the entire family.
Neighborhood Medical Center - Cecil V. Butler Center
- Location: Havana, FL - 32333
- Contact Phone: (850) 539-9800
- Details: Neighborhood Medical Center, a non-profit 501C organization, was founded in 1974. When first starting up, NMC provided services in the basement of a Presbyterian Church and was started to provide healthcare to persons who could not otherwise afford healthcare. The clinic later moved to the Foote-Hilyer Building on FAMU’s campus and later moved to the Lincoln Center in Frenchtown. In 2012, Neighborhood Medical Center won a marketing contest with local advertising firm Bow Stern, which provided NMC with $100,000.00 in marketing and advertising services. This award allowed the organization to re-brand itself and present to the community as Neighborhood Medical Center-“Your Medical Safety Net.” In 2014, NMC became a federally qualified health center (FQHC), which increases NMC’s capacity to provide service to patients who are uninsured, underinsured, or chronically homeless.