Free clinics and community health centers in Live Oak
Below are the listings of free and low cost clinics in Live Oak. These clinics can help low-income and uninsured people by offering free and discounted rates for medical and/or dental care. We welcome user reviews and corrections of clinic listings, as we strive to provide our users with the best and most up-to-date information possible. Simply click on the clinic listing for more information
Live Oak Medical and Dental Clinics:
Children's Medical Center - Live Oak
- Location: Live Oak, FL - 32064
- Contact Phone: (386) 364-8050
- Details: Children's Medical Center was founded in 1988 by Dr. Villar. The practice, which began as a small office in Perry, FL, has grown and is now the largest pediatric group in rural North Florida. We now have eight offices conveniently located throughout North Florida. Children's Medical Center is dedicated to providing friendly service and the highest quality pediatric care to your child. It is our vision to work together with you to promote a healthy environment for your child.We are proud to be a part of your community where we are caring for tomorrow's leaders.
Palms Medical Group - Live Oak
- Location: Live Oak, FL - 32084
- Contact Phone: (386) 364-1751
- Details: Our Mission is to improve health, wellness and life by providing a compassionate medical home, while promoting training and education. Our focus is on meeting patient needs, without regard for the patient’s ability to render payment.