Free clinics and community health centers in Arlington Heights
Below are the listings of free and low cost clinics in Arlington Heights. These clinics can help low-income and uninsured people by offering free and discounted rates for medical and/or dental care. We welcome user reviews and corrections of clinic listings, as we strive to provide our users with the best and most up-to-date information possible. Simply click on the clinic listing for more information
Arlington Heights Medical and Dental Clinics:
Access Northwest Family Health Center
- Location: Arlington Heights, IL - 60004
- Contact Phone: (847) 342-1554
- Details: For more than 25 years, ACCESS has been on the frontlines of community-based health care. ACCESS provides a continuum of care model that connects patients to health care resources both within and beyond the walls of our 35 federally-qualified health centers (FQHCs). ACCESS' services are designed to address the health of our underserved communities in such areas as preventive care, chronic disease management, and support services. To address patients' comprehensive health needs, ACCESS physicians, nurse practitioners, midwives and other providers are teamed with outreach staff, case managers, social workers and substance abuse counselors to advance a continuum of care.
Legacy Medical Care - Arlington Heights
- Location: Arlington Heights, IL - 60005
- Contact Phone: (847) 749-2248
- Details: We are recognized as a provider of high quality affordable health care. The care we provide meets or exceeds standards set for the health care industry. In addition to excellent care, all of our providers and support staff are committed to bringing you the highest standards of customer service. We’re also concerned about the high cost of health care. A staff member is available to assist you with enrollment in programs which may help reduce the cost of your visit. No matter what your financial situation is, we will provide care for you at Legacy Medical Care. Patients who have insurance, Medicaid, Medicare, or who are self-pay are all welcome.