Free clinics and community health centers in Alexandria
Below are the listings of free and low cost clinics in Alexandria. These clinics can help low-income and uninsured people by offering free and discounted rates for medical and/or dental care. We welcome user reviews and corrections of clinic listings, as we strive to provide our users with the best and most up-to-date information possible. Simply click on the clinic listing for more information
Alexandria Medical and Dental Clinics:
- Location: Alexandria, LA - 71301
- Contact Phone: (318) 767-9979
- Details: Community HealthWorx is a non-profit free medical clinic and free pharmacy that: Provides quality healthcare for eligible working people and their families; Provides prescription medications; and Develops programs to address community healthcare needs.
Rapides Primary Health Care Center - Alexandria Office
- Location: Alexandria, LA - 71302
- Contact Phone: (318) 487-4400
- Details: The Rapides Primary Health Care Center began operations as a community based and governed not-for-profit organization in 1996. Rapides Primary Health Care Center has been providing outpatient Medical, Dental, Mental Health healthcare services to our community. RPHCC is a Certified Application Counselor Designated Organization and one of a few health care providers in the community that accepts Medicaid and uninsured patients. RPHCC offers a sliding-fee scale to determine the cost of care for patients without insurance. RPHCC utilizes several programs for under-insured and non-uninsured patients including the Cenla Medication Access Program (CMAP), the LINKS program and the Wellness Program. Rapides Primary Health Care Center is a Federal Tort Claims Act (FTCA) Deemed facility.