Free clinics and community health centers in Freeport
Below are the listings of free and low cost clinics in Freeport. These clinics can help low-income and uninsured people by offering free and discounted rates for medical and/or dental care. We welcome user reviews and corrections of clinic listings, as we strive to provide our users with the best and most up-to-date information possible. Simply click on the clinic listing for more information
Freeport Medical and Dental Clinics:
Advantage Care Health Center
- Location: Freeport, NY - 11520
- Contact Phone: 516-686-4400
Advantage Care is a state of the art Federally Qualified Health Center and we provide a wide array of Medical, Dental , Podiatry and Behavioral health care to patients, also specializing in the area of individuals with special needs.
Our Center services those individuals, Children with Autism, Adults and Seniors who may experience intellectual and developmental disabilities, their families and of course the general public.
All of our services we provide at the center are available to all regardless of one’s ability to pay.
Advantage care accepts Medicaid, Medicare, and all Medicaid managed care plans such as Affinity, Health First, Healthplex and Partners Health Plan. We also have a sliding fee scale for individuals without insurance.
Catholic Charities Mental Health Clinic - Freeport
- Location: Freeport, NY - 11520
- Contact Phone: 516-623-3322
- Details: Catholic Charities of the Diocese of Rockville Centre was established in 1957, soon after the diocese became an entity separate from the Diocese of Brooklyn. There were two Catholic Charities offices then providing mental health and other services. Programs grew to serve people struggling with alcoholism and provide residences for people with developmental disabilities. Our first residence for the developmentally disabled opened in Valley Stream in 1974, the first of 13 such residences. Regina Residence, the first shelter for single mothers on Long Island, opened in 1968 and added transitional apartments next door in 2009. Psychiatrists, nurse practitioners, and social workers staff three Catholic Charities mental health outpatient clinics, in Freeport, Bay Shore, and Medford. Services are provided to children, adolescents, adults, and seniors. Each clinic has bilingual capacity to treat in Spanish.
- Remarks: A sliding fee scale is available for those who do not have insurance; Hours: Monday, Wednesday, Friday, 9 a.m. - 5 p.m.; Tuesday, 9 a.m. - 9 p.m.; Thursday, 9 a.m. - 8 p.m. ?>
Freeport/roosevelt Health Center
- Location: Freeport, NY - 11520-1253
- Contact Phone: 516-571-8600
- Details: Health care in America is changing, and NuHealth is part of that change. We are committed to deliver excellent essential medical care and disease and lifestyle management to everyone, at every stage of life. We want to make health care more accessible, affordable and patient-friendly for young families, hardworking singles and seniors with growing health care needs here on Long Island. There have been and will continue to be many physical improvements and operational changes throughout NuHealth’s Centers of Care in Nassau University Medical Center, A. Holly Patterson Extended Care Facility and the NuHealth Family Health Centers. Equally important, we are dedicated to an ongoing process of critical self-examination and clinical improvement to ensure we are providing the best possible care for our community. In the end, however, it is dedication to these core commitments that will determine our success.