Free clinics and community health centers in Susquehanna
Below are the listings of free and low cost clinics in Susquehanna. These clinics can help low-income and uninsured people by offering free and discounted rates for medical and/or dental care. We welcome user reviews and corrections of clinic listings, as we strive to provide our users with the best and most up-to-date information possible. Simply click on the clinic listing for more information
Susquehanna Medical and Dental Clinics:
Barnes-kasson Hospital And Health Centers
- Location: Susquehanna, PA - 18847
- Contact Phone: 15708533883
- Details: Barnes-Kasson is dedicated to providing you with quality care in a home-town, friendly, caring atmosphere. If at any time you have a question about your care, please ask your doctor or a member of the nursing staff. If you have questions or concerns about hospital services, or about the care you are receiving, please contact the Administration Office at extension 224.
Nepa Community Health Care-susquehanna Site
- Location: Susquehanna, PA - 18847-2791
- Contact Phone: 570-853-3577
NEPA Community Health Care (NEPA) is a non-profit, private, federally funded community health center. Our mission is to provide quality primary medical care to the underserved regardless of age, race, ethnicity, gender, religion, sexual orientation, political affiliation or ability to pay.
- Remarks: Community Health ?>