Free clinics and community health centers in West Chester
Below are the listings of free and low cost clinics in West Chester. These clinics can help low-income and uninsured people by offering free and discounted rates for medical and/or dental care. We welcome user reviews and corrections of clinic listings, as we strive to provide our users with the best and most up-to-date information possible. Simply click on the clinic listing for more information
West Chester Medical and Dental Clinics:
Community Volunteers In Medicine
- Location: West Chester, PA - 19380
- Contact Phone: (610) 836-5990
- Details: Community Volunteers in Medicine (CVIM) opened its doors to its first patients on May 18, 1998 thanks to the initial venture capital and leadership of trustees and the Women’s Auxiliary of the Paoli Hospital Foundation and other generous benefactors. The healthcare center was founded to provide healthcare, hope and healing to uninsured working adults and their children in order to reduce costly emergency room visits and hospital admissions. CVIM has treated thousands of patients since its opening and last year provided services during 45,830 patient visits. Primary and specialty medical care, comprehensive dental services, and free prescription medicines are provided to uninsured individuals and families earning less than 300% of the poverty level. Care is given in a comfortable setting by compassionate volunteer licensed healthcare professionals and a core staff. Our operating budget is supported entirely by a generous community of individuals, foundations, corporations, faith-based organizations, United Way organizations and civic groups.
Planned Parenthood - West Chester Health Center
- Location: West Chester, PA - 19382
- Contact Phone: (610) 692-1770
- Details: Planned Parenthood is one of the nation’s leading providers of high-quality, affordable health care, and the nation’s largest provider of sex education. With or without insurance, you can always come to us for your health care.