Free clinics and community health centers in West Chester
Below are the listings of free and low cost clinics in West Chester. These clinics can help low-income and uninsured people by offering free and discounted rates for medical and/or dental care. We welcome user reviews and corrections of clinic listings, as we strive to provide our users with the best and most up-to-date information possible. Simply click on the clinic listing for more information
West Chester Medical and Dental Clinics:
Community Volunteers In Medicine
- Location: West Chester, PA - 19380
- Contact Phone: 610-836-5990
- Details: Providing free medical and dental care for the uninsured in Chester County supported by generous donors and dedicated volunteers. Community Volunteers in Medicine (CVIM) opened its doors to its first patients on May 18, 1998 thanks to the initial venture capital and leadership of trustees and the Women's Auxiliary of the Paoli Hospital Foundation and other generous benefactors. The clinic was founded to provide healthcare, hope and healing to uninsured working adults and their children in order to reduce costly emergency room visits and hospital admissions. CVIM has treated thousands of patients since its opening and last year provided services during more than 26,000 patient visits. Primary medical care, comprehensive dental services and free prescription medicines are provided to uninsured families earning less than 300% of poverty level. Care is given in a comfortable setting by compassionate volunteer licensed healthcare professionals and a core staff. Our operating budget is supported entirely by a generous community of individuals, foundations, corporations, faith-based organizations, United Way and civic groups.
- Remarks: Clinic Hours: Monday 8am-8pm, Tuesday-Thursday 8am-4:30pm, Friday: 8am-4pm; Dispensary Hours: Monday: 1pm-8pm, Tuesday: 9am-4pm, Wednesday-Thursday: 9am-4:30pm, Friday: 9am-1pm ?>
Planned Parenthood - West Chester Health Center
- Location: West Chester, PA - 19382
- Contact Phone: 610.692.1770
- Details: Walk-in Services.Please note: Walk-ins are not available on Tuesdays at this center. Whenever possible, this center provides services on a walk-in basis, however, they are not guaranteed. Because of scheduled patients, you may be asked to wait or to schedule an appointment for another date.All other services require an appointment.
- Remarks: Our phones are answered from 8 am - 7 pm Monday through Thursday, 8 am - 5 pm on Fridays, and 8 am - 4 pm on Saturdays. ?>