Free clinics and community health centers in Arlington
Below are the listings of free and low cost clinics in Arlington. These clinics can help low-income and uninsured people by offering free and discounted rates for medical and/or dental care. We welcome user reviews and corrections of clinic listings, as we strive to provide our users with the best and most up-to-date information possible. Simply click on the clinic listing for more information
Arlington Medical and Dental Clinics:
Arlington Community Health Center
- Location: Arlington, TX - 76011
- Contact Phone: (817) 625-4254
- Details: We are a community family medical practice that offers a full-range of primary and preventative healthcare services to our patients. We use a patient-centered approach to help patients make the best decisions for their health. Our team of highly qualified, dedicated medical professionals work closely with patients to ensure that they receive the care they need to get well and stay healthy.
Dental Health Arlington
- Location: Arlington, TX - 76011
- Contact Phone: (817) 277-1165
- Details: Our clinic provides dental care to low-income individuals and families to help them avoid future health issues and emergency dental problems. DHA understands that dental care is expensive, but without dental health it is difficult to be employed and to smile! It is our mission to make a trip to the dentist both affordable and worthwhile for patients.
Mission Arlington - Allan Saxe Dental Clinic
- Location: Arlington, TX - 76010
- Contact Phone: (817) 277-6620
- Details: For a quarter century (25 years), the Dental Clinic has provided quality care “free of charge” to low-income residents in Arlington, the Tarrant County portion of Grand Prairie, and the surrounding communities of Kennedale, Mansfield, Pantego and Dalworthington Gardens; New patients must have current proof of residency in Kennedale, Arlington or the Mansfield Independent School District; New patients must also have proof of income, such as: a food stamp card, John Peter Smith card, school free or reduced lunch paperwork or a check stub, etc.
Open Arms Health Clinic
- Location: Arlington, TX - 76016
- Contact Phone: (817) 496-1919
- Details: A growing number of Texans are falling into a healthcare gap. Private insurance costs are up. They don't qualify for Medicare, Medicaid or our state's limited Affordable Care Act subsidies. Without good insurance, getting regular care for diseases such as diabetes, heart disease and asthma can seem impossible. Since November of 2011, Open Arms Health Clinic has provided more than 9,000 visits to people who struggle to pay for regular care. OAHC patients with chronic diseases receive more than medical care. They learn how to live healthier lives and take an active role as part of their own healthcare team. Our special programs promote health and wellness through diet, exercise self-monitoring and education. Clinic volunteers include office staff, interpreters, social workers and a variety of licensed medical professionals from the local community.
Planned Parenthood - Arlington Health Center
- Location: Arlington, TX - 76015
- Contact Phone: (817) 472-8196
- Details: Planned Parenthood is one of the nation’s leading providers of high-quality, affordable health care, and the nation’s largest provider of sex education. With or without insurance, you can always come to us for your health care.