Free clinics and community health centers in Galveston
Below are the listings of free and low cost clinics in Galveston. These clinics can help low-income and uninsured people by offering free and discounted rates for medical and/or dental care. We welcome user reviews and corrections of clinic listings, as we strive to provide our users with the best and most up-to-date information possible. Simply click on the clinic listing for more information
Galveston Medical and Dental Clinics:
Coastal Health & Wellness - Galveston
- Location: Galveston, TX - 77590
- Contact Phone: (409) 938-2234
- Details: Coastal Health & Wellness is Galveston County’s Community Health Center, with clinics in Texas City and Galveston. Our state-of-the-art health center offers high-quality primary medical, prenatal, dental, and counseling services to everyone. We accept many major insurance plans, offers same-day appointments and discounted rates for eligible uninsured and under-insured residents.
St. Vincent's Student Clinic
- Location: Galveston, TX - 77550
- Contact Phone: (409) 765-2209
- Details: Our mission is to provide essential services, resources, and tools for close to 15,000 economically disadvantaged, uninsured, and working poor individuals and families a year to sustain themselves and to become members of a community where each person is valued.