Free clinics and community health centers in Douglas county.
Below are the listings of free and low cost clinics in Douglas county. These clinics can help low-income and uninsured people by offerring free and discounted rates for medical and/or dental care. We welcome user reviews and corrections of clinic listings, as we strive to provide our users with the best and most up-to-date information possible. Simply click on the clinic listing for more information.
Douglas Medical and Dental Clinics:
- Location: Parker, CO - 80138
- Contact Phone: 4105070353
The Center for Osteopathic Outreach, Research, and Education (CORE) is a non-for-profit student-run medical clinic. Founded February 2016, CORE Clinic is run by medical students, and overseen by a licensed physician. We currently offer sick visits, physical exams, sports physicals. We provide medical care to anyone, regardless of insurance or ability to pay.
Mountain West Workers Free Clinic
- Location: Littleton, CO - 80130
- Contact Phone: (303) 569-6500
- Details: Dr. Tom Horiagon (pronounced like "Horrigan") is a physician holding board certifications in occupational medicine, internal medicine, pulmonary disease, and sleep medicine licensed to practice in Colorado and Wyoming. He holds Full Level II Accreditation from the Colorado Division of Workers' Compensation and is a member of the National Registry of Certified Medical Examiners.
Pine Tree Health Center
- Location: Parker, CO - 80134
- Contact Phone: (303) 360-6276
- Details: Metro Community Provider Network’s (MCPN’s) mission is to partner with the community to provide excellent, culturally-sensitive health services to meet the needs of each individual…every touch, every time. MCPN’s vision is individuals are empowered to live the lives they want through personalized, compassionate healthcare.
Planned Parenthood - Littleton
- Location: Littleton, CO - 80129
- Contact Phone: (303) 798-0963
- Details: Planned Parenthood is a trusted health care provider, an informed educator, a passionate advocate, and a global partner helping similar organizations around the world. Planned Parenthood delivers vital reproductive health care, sex education, and information to millions of people worldwide.