Free clinics and community health centers in Parker
Below are the listings of free and low cost clinics in Parker. These clinics can help low-income and uninsured people by offering free and discounted rates for medical and/or dental care. We welcome user reviews and corrections of clinic listings, as we strive to provide our users with the best and most up-to-date information possible. Simply click on the clinic listing for more information
Parker Medical and Dental Clinics:
- Location: Parker, CO - 80138
- Contact Phone: 4105070353
The Center for Osteopathic Outreach, Research, and Education (CORE) is a non-for-profit student-run medical clinic. Founded February 2016, CORE Clinic is run by medical students, and overseen by a licensed physician. We currently offer sick visits, physical exams, sports physicals. We provide medical care to anyone, regardless of insurance or ability to pay.
Pine Tree Health Center
- Location: Parker, CO - 80134
- Contact Phone: (303) 360-6276
- Details: Metro Community Provider Network’s (MCPN’s) mission is to partner with the community to provide excellent, culturally-sensitive health services to meet the needs of each individual…every touch, every time. MCPN’s vision is individuals are empowered to live the lives they want through personalized, compassionate healthcare.