Free clinics and community health centers in Littleton
Below are the listings of free and low cost clinics in Littleton. These clinics can help low-income and uninsured people by offering free and discounted rates for medical and/or dental care. We welcome user reviews and corrections of clinic listings, as we strive to provide our users with the best and most up-to-date information possible. Simply click on the clinic listing for more information
Littleton Medical and Dental Clinics:
Doctors Care Clinic
- Location: Littleton, CO - 80120
- Contact Phone: (303) 730-1313
- Details: Located in Littleton, Colorado, Doctors Care is a private nonprofit 501(c)3 organization dedicated to improving health access for low-income individuals in the South Metro Denver area. Through its integrated primary care clinic, network of specialists and hospital services, and programs designed to address socioeconomic barriers to health and well-being, thousands of individuals have access to quality, affordable primary and specialty care and support services through Doctors Care.
Mountain West Workers Free Clinic
- Location: Littleton, CO - 80130
- Contact Phone: (303) 569-6500
- Details: Dr. Tom Horiagon (pronounced like "Horrigan") is a physician holding board certifications in occupational medicine, internal medicine, pulmonary disease, and sleep medicine licensed to practice in Colorado and Wyoming. He holds Full Level II Accreditation from the Colorado Division of Workers' Compensation and is a member of the National Registry of Certified Medical Examiners.
Planned Parenthood - Littleton
- Location: Littleton, CO - 80129
- Contact Phone: (303) 798-0963
- Details: Planned Parenthood is a trusted health care provider, an informed educator, a passionate advocate, and a global partner helping similar organizations around the world. Planned Parenthood delivers vital reproductive health care, sex education, and information to millions of people worldwide.