Center Dental Clinic - Center Community Health Center
- 220 S Worth St
- Center CO, 81125
- Contact Phone: (719) 754-3584
- Clinic Details: The Center Dental Clinic was the first dental clinic opened by Valley-Wide Health Systems, Inc. to complement to medical services through integrated care. Center Dental Clinic was opened in 1988 and provides General Dentistry services. Our goal is to provide you with information to guide you through your dental health decisions and comprehensive care. We offer diagnostic services like routine exams, x-rays, and dental screening. Restorative care includes both composite and amalgam fillings depending on patient preference and suitability. Preventive care includes routine cleanings, oral hygiene education, fluoride application, and sealants to prevent decay in deep grooves of the molars. We treat the whole family; including babies, children, adolescents and adults. Pediatric services we provide include restorations, space maintenance, preventive care, and Headstart screenings. Sometimes patients will need more than routine care. Periodontal treatment includes deep cleanings called Scaling and Root Planning to stop bone loss from hard deposits and bacteria below the gum. We also offer Oral Surgery services like extractions, surgical extractions, and alveoloplasty (smoothening the bone to prepare for a denture). Endodontic treatment is provided to patients who have a tooth that can be saved, however the tooth has a cavity into the nerve. This is also called a root canal. Prosthetic treatment includes crowns, fixed bridges, complete dentures, and removable partial dentures. Implants may also be an option in specific cases. When specialty dental care is recommended we are happy to help you explore those options. In the event you have a dental emergency, walk-in times are available for evaluation. You could receive same day treatment when appropriate. The Dental Department also has patient support services. Our Patient Navigator staff will help you with planning your treatment priorities, exploring financial options, and follow-up with treatment and referrals. Our Dental Insurance Support staff coordinates dental insurance benefits and pre-authorizations.
- Website: https://vwhs.org/
- Services: Dental Health Care
- Dental Services: Routine Exams; X-Rays; Dental Screening; Composite and Amalgam Fillings; Routine Cleanings; Fluoride Application; Restorations; Space Maintenance; Preventive Care; Headstart Screenings; Extractions; Surgical Extractions; Alveoloplasty
- Remarks: Rural Area, Permanent Clinic, Year-Round, Full-Time (open 40 hours per week)
- Payment Method: Sliding Fee Scale; Medicaid (Including Colorado Access); Child Health Plan Plus (CHP+); PPS & Medicare
- Operation Hours: Mon-Fri: 8:00am-12:00pm, 1:00pm-5:00pm
Latest Reviews, Comments, Questions for Toksook Bay Sub-Regional Clinic
There are no comments at this time. Be the first to submit.