Community Health Centers - Bithlo - Orlando Community Health Center
- 19108 E. Colonial Dr
- Orlando FL, 32820
- Contact Phone: (407) 905-8827
- Clinic Details: Community Health Centers (CHCFL) is a organization of Central Florida family health centers that provide high-quality, affordable medical, pediatric, dental and pharmacy care. We’re staffed with expert physicians & dentists that you can trust.
- Website: https://www.chcfl.org/
- Services: Family Medicine, Well Visits, Immunizations, Flu Shots, Physicals, Lab, EKG
- Pediatric Services: Vaccinations/Immunizations; Childhood Infections; Chronic Illnesses; Accidents and Injuries; ADD (diagnosis and treatment); Adolescent Gynecology; Nutrition Counseling; School and Sports Physicals; Vision and Hearing Screenings; Behavior Counseling
- Adult Medicine: Physical exams; Flu shots; Arthritis; High blood pressure; Diabetes; Acute & Chronic illnesses; Urinary tract infections; 24-hour on-call physician coverage
- Remarks: Urban Area, Permanent Clinic, Year-Round, Full-Time (open 44 hours per week)
- Payment Method: Sliding Fee Scale, Medicare, Medicaid, HMOs, PPOs, KidCare, Medikids, Healthy Kids, Children’s Medical Services (CMS)
- Operation Hours: Mon: 8:00am-6:00pm; Tues: 8:00am-7:00pm; Wed, Thurs: 8:00am-5:00pm; Fri: 8:00am-1:00pm
Latest Reviews, Comments, Questions for Toksook Bay Sub-Regional Clinic
There are no comments at this time. Be the first to submit.