East High School SBWC - Pueblo School-Based Health Center
- 9 MacNeil Rd
- Pueblo CO, 81001
- Contact Phone: (719) 549-7730
- Clinic Details: In partnership with Parkview Medical Center, Pueblo City Schools, Pueblo School District 70, and Health Solutions, Pueblo Community Health Center is responsible for School-Based Wellness Centers at Centennial High School, Central High School, East High School, County High School, and Risley International Academy of Innovation. School-Based Wellness Centers provide comprehensive primary and behavioral health care comparable to services received at a family practice physician's office, behavioral health counseling office or clinic. PCHC's health care services and Health Solution's behavioral health services will be provided according to standards of care accepted by the medical community to assure the highest quality of care.
- Website: http://www.pueblochc.org
- Services: Primary and Behavioral Health Care
- Remarks: Urban Area, Seasonal Clinic, Full-Time (open 41 hours per week)
- Operation Hours: Mon, Tues, Thurs, Fri: 7:30am-4:00pm; Wed: 9:00am-4:00pm
Latest Reviews, Comments, Questions for Toksook Bay Sub-Regional Clinic
There are no comments at this time. Be the first to submit.