Santa Rosa Community Health - Elsie Allen Campus - Santa Rosa School-Based Health Center
- 599 Bellevue Ave
- Santa Rosa CA, 95407
- Contact Phone: (707) 583-8777
- Clinic Details: The Elsie Allen Campus is located on the Elsie Allen High School and serves teens ages 12-19 throughout Sonoma County. You don’t have to be a student to use the health center. Santa Rosa Community Health Centers offers confidential, free services for all teens in the Santa Rosa area. The law in California allows teens to be treated for “sensitive services” without notifying parents. This includes pregnancy tests and counseling, birth control, STI testing and treatment, HIV testing and counseling, and emergency contraception. This is a teen-only space, staffed by other teens, with no adults in the waiting room (the only adults are the health care providers).
- Website: http://srhealth.org/
- Services: Primary Care, Pregnancy Tests and Counseling, Birth Control, STI Testing and Treatment, HIV Testing And Counseling, Emergency Contraception, Health Education
- Remarks: Urban Area, Permanent Clinic, Year-Round
- Payment Method: Sliding Scale Fee; Family PACT Program
Latest Reviews, Comments, Questions for Toksook Bay Sub-Regional Clinic
There are no comments at this time. Be the first to submit.