Santa Rosa Community Health - Lombardi Campus - Santa Rosa Community Health Center
- 751 Lombardi Ct
- Santa Rosa CA, 95407
- Contact Phone: (707) 547-2222
The Lombardi Campus offers comprehensive primary medical care, mental health care, and support services to people of all ages. Our very first campus to open in 1996, Lombardi inspires our passion to provide outstanding care every day, no matter what, and welcome everyone with a loving heart.
- Website: http://srhealth.org/
- Services: Primary care; Pediatrics; Obstetrics; Mental health; Pharmacy; Specialty care; Family planning; Health education; Onsite lab
- Pediatric Services: Primary care; Treatment for injuries or sickness; Learning evaluations and treatment for children with behavioral issues and ADHD; Immunizations; Sports medicine; Special needs and chronic care; Tuberculosis screening and prevention
- Women's Health Services: Reproductive health; STI testing; Family planning; Cancer screening, including: PAP smears and pelvic exams, colonoscopy and treatment for abnormal PAP smears; Specialist referrals for gynecology, urology, and high risk pregnancy
- Remarks: Urban Area, Permanent Clinic, Year-Round, Full-Time (open 61 hours per week)
- Payment Method: Sliding Scale Fee; Medi-Cal (Partnership Health Plan); Medicare; Anthem or HealthNet Covered California plans; FamilyPACT (reproductive health services); Cash; Checks; Credit Cards
- Operation Hours: Mon-Thurs: 8:00am-9:00pm; Fri: 8:00am-5:00pm
Latest Reviews, Comments, Questions for Toksook Bay Sub-Regional Clinic
There are no comments at this time. Be the first to submit.