Santa Rosa Community Health - Pediatric Campus - Santa Rosa Community Health Center
- 2534 Farrier Ct
- Santa Rosa CA, 95401
- Contact Phone: (707) 578-2005
- Clinic Details: The Pediatric Campus serves children from birth to age 19 with on-site care and health education in both Spanish and English.
- Website: http://srhealth.org/
- Services: Pediatrics
- Dental Services: Teeth Cleanings; Dental Sealants; Information about how to keep teeth healthy
- Pediatric Services: Primary care; Treatment for injuries/sickness; Behavioral therapy; Learning evaluations and treatment for children with behavioral issues and ADHD; Immunizations; Sports medicine; Special needs and chronic care; Tuberculosis screening and prevention
- Remarks: Urban Area, Permanent Clinic, Year-Round, Full-Time (open 59 hours per week)
- Payment Method: Sliding Scale Fee; Medi-Cal (Partnership Health Plan); Medicare; Anthem or HealthNet Covered California plans; FamilyPACT (reproductive health services); Cash; Checks; Credit Cards
- Operation Hours: Mon-Thurs: 8:30am-9:00pm; Fri: 8:30am-5:30pm
Latest Reviews, Comments, Questions for Toksook Bay Sub-Regional Clinic
There are no comments at this time. Be the first to submit.