Planned Parenthood - Santa Rosa Health Center - Santa Rosa Family Planning Agency
- 1140 Sonoma Avenue, Building 3
- Santa Rosa CA, 95405
- Contact Phone: (707) 527-7656
- Clinic Details: Planned Parenthood is a trusted health care provider, an informed educator, a passionate advocate, and a global partner helping similar organizations around the world. Planned Parenthood delivers vital reproductive health care, sex education, and information to millions of people worldwide.
- Website: https://www.plannedparenthood.org/
- Services: Abortion Services; Birth Control; HIV Testing; LGBT Services; Men's Health Care; Morning-After Pill (Emergency Contraception); Pregnancy Testing & Services; STD Testing, Treatment & Vaccines; Women's Health Care
- Women's Health Services: Checkups; Breast Exams; Cervical Cancer Screening; Colposcopy; Fibroids Evaluation; Leep; Mammogram Referrals; Menopause And Midlife - Testing/Treatment; Pap Test; Urinary Tract Infections - Testing/Treatment; Vaginal Infections - Testing/Treatment
- Remarks: Urban Area, Permanent Clinic, Year-Round, Full-Time (open 52 hours per week)
- Payment Method: For Uninsured - Lower Fee Scale; Cash; Major Credit/Debit Cards; Anthem Blue Cross; Blue Shield of California; Contra Costa Health Plan; Partnership Health Plan of CA
- Operation Hours: Mon: 8:30am-8:00pm; Tues, Thurs, Fri: 8:30am-5:00pm; Wed: 7:30am-5:00pm; Sat: 9:00am-2:00pm
Latest Reviews, Comments, Questions for Toksook Bay Sub-Regional Clinic
There are no comments at this time. Be the first to submit.