Santa Rosa Community Health - SRJC Campus - Santa Rosa School-Based Health Center
- 1501 Mendocino Avenue
- Santa Rosa CA, 95401
- Contact Phone: (707) 527-4445
- Clinic Details: Our clinic at the Santa Rosa Junior College Campus is open to anyone seeking birth control, STD testing & treatment, or other reproductive health services. You don’t have to be a student to use the Santa Rosa Junior College clinic.
- Website: http://srhealth.org/
- Services: Birth Control, STD Testing & Treatment, Other Reproductive Health Services
- Remarks: Urban Area, Permanent Clinic, Year-Round, Part-Time (open 10 hours per week)
- Payment Method: Sliding Scale Fee; Family PACT Program
- Operation Hours: Wed: 11:00am-5:30pm; Thurs: 11:00am-3:00pm
Latest Reviews, Comments, Questions for Toksook Bay Sub-Regional Clinic
There are no comments at this time. Be the first to submit.