Santa Rosa Community Health - Vista Campus - Santa Rosa Community Health Center
- 3569 Round Barn Cir
- Santa Rosa CA, 95403
- Contact Phone: (707) 303-3600
- Clinic Details: The Vista Campus serves people of all ages throughout Sonoma County. Vista is affiliated with the Santa Rosa Family Medicine Residency Program, which provides post-graduate medical education to 36 family practice residents each year.
- Website: http://srhealth.org/
- Services: Primary Care; Pediatrics; Obstetrics; Mental Health; Pharmacy; Specialty Care; Family Planning; Trangender Care; HIV and Hepatitis C Care
- Pediatric Services: Primary care; Treatment for injuries or sickness; Learning evaluations and treatment for children with behavioral issues and ADHD; Immunizations; Sports medicine; Special needs and chronic care; Tuberculosis screening and prevention
- Women's Health Services: Reproductive health; STI testing; Family planning; Cancer screening, including: PAP smears and pelvic exams, colonoscopy and treatment for abnormal PAP smears; Specialist referrals for gynecology, urology, and high risk pregnancy
- Remarks: Urban Area, Permanent Clinic, Year-Round
- Payment Method: Sliding Scale Fee; Medi-Cal (Partnership Health Plan); Medicare; Anthem or HealthNet Covered California plans; FamilyPACT (reproductive health services); Cash; Checks; Credit Cards
Latest Reviews, Comments, Questions for Toksook Bay Sub-Regional ClinicComment from Cynthia Sirdofsky:
Nurse practicioner, Suzanne Watts and her assistant, Joaquin, treated me with kindness and respect. They listened carefully and were willing to try to understand my needs. I am very happy with my care at Vista Clinic.
Comment from LeoSalas:
Suzanne and Joaquin were simply wonderful and very helpful. My sister's situation is far from usual; she's mentally handicapped and requires loving attention. THey did just that. And in perfect Spanish! Thank you!
Comment from Julianne Shannon:
Where do I go for a Rheumatology appointment??? Which campus are they located at since Vista closed down? Thank you. Julianne