Gardner Memorial Free Community Medical Clinic - North Little Rock Free Clinic
- 1723 Schaer Street
- North Little Rock AR, 72114
- Contact Phone: (501) 374-8852
- Clinic Details: Mission Statement: To improve the health (mind, body and spirit) of the people of central Arkansas by assuring access to quality, culturally-sensitive care and health education along the continuum, working in collaboration with local communities and resources. The clinics are equal opportunity agencies and do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, nationality, origin, gender, religion, sexual orientation, age, disability or residency. We are a free community clinic for the medically uninsured. Qualifying patients are typically individuals with no insurance or those ineligible for a government sponsored plan such as Medicaid or Medicare. Physicians and nurses are available at this clinic. Eligibility for services is established at an initial visit and every three months thereafter.
- Website: http://www.gardnermemorialumc.org/health_clinic.html
- Services: Medical Services
- Remarks: Rural Area, Permanent Clinic, Year-Round, Part-Time
- Payment Method: Free
- Operation Hours: Mon: 9:00am
Latest Reviews, Comments, Questions for Toksook Bay Sub-Regional Clinic
There are no comments at this time. Be the first to submit.