JCCSI - Little Rock Clinic - Little Rock Community Health Center
- 1100 N. University, Suite 125
- Little Rock AR, 72207
- Contact Phone: (501) 663-0055
- Clinic Details: Jefferson Comprehensive Care System, Inc. (JCCSI) was incorporated in 1972 as nonprofit corporation dedicated to the provision of comprehensive health care services. In 1973, the corporation established its first clinic in Pine Bluff, AR. Throughout its existence, JCCSI has increased access to health services in both rural and urban areas by developing additional clinics in Altheimer, College Station, Little Rock, Redfield and Rison, AR. JCCSI is a FTCA Deemed, organization that is governed by a volunteer board of directors. At least 51% of the board must be consumers of our services. The board members reside in the communities we serve.
- Website: http://www.jccsi.org/
- Services: Pediatrics to Geriatrics; Family Practice; Immunizations; Chronic Disease; Breast Care Program; Behavioral Health; Cancer Screening; Lab/X-ray; Medication Assistance Program
- Remarks: Urban Area, Permanent Clinic, Year-Round, Full-Time (open 45 hours per week)
- Payment Method: Private Health Insurances, Medicare, Medicaid, Sliding Fee Scale
- Operation Hours: Mon-Fri: 8:00am-5:00pm
Latest Reviews, Comments, Questions for Toksook Bay Sub-Regional Clinic
There are no comments at this time. Be the first to submit.