Planned Parenthood - Little Rock Health Center - Little Rock Family Planning Agency
- 5921 W. 12th Street, Suite B & C
- Little Rock AR, 72204
- Contact Phone: (501) 666-7526
- Clinic Details: Planned Parenthood was founded on the revolutionary idea that women should have the information and care they need to live strong, healthy lives and fulfill their dreams — no ceilings, no limits. Learn more about how 100 years of care, education, and activism have changed everything. Today, Planned Parenthood is a trusted health care provider, an informed educator, a passionate advocate, and a global partner helping similar organizations around the world. Planned Parenthood delivers vital reproductive health care, sex education, and information to millions of women, men, and young people worldwide.
- Website: https://www.plannedparenthood.org/
- Services: Abortion Services, Birth Control, General Health Care, HIV Testing, Men's Health Care, Morning-After Pill (Emergency Contraception), Pregnancy Testing & Services, STD Testing, Treatment & Vaccines, Women's Health Care
- Remarks: Urban Area, Permanent Clinic, Year-Round, Full-Time (open 31 hours per week)
- Payment Method: Medicaid, Cash, Checks, Major Credit/Debit Cards, Money Orders, Lower Fee Scale for the Uninsured
- Operation Hours: Mon: 10:00am-6:00pm, Tues: 8:00am-5:00pm, Wed: 8:00am-4:00pm, Thurs: 8:00am-3:00pm
Latest Reviews, Comments, Questions for Toksook Bay Sub-Regional Clinic
There are no comments at this time. Be the first to submit.