Jewish Community Free Clinic - Santa Rosa Free Clinic
- 50 Montgomery Drive
- Santa Rosa CA, 95404
- Contact Phone: (707) 585-7780
- Clinic Details: Since 2001, the Jewish Community Free Clinic (JCFC) has been providing completely free medical care to anyone in need, regardless of any discriminating factors. From our first days in a one room club-house to our fully equipped medical offices that we occupy today, the JCFC offers services to anyone in need who finds themselves without health coverage. In March of 2014 we received the donation of our own medical offices. This donation was made by a local family who understands the important role the Jewish Community Free Clinic plays in the community. This generous gift strengthens our long-term ability to ensure that no one in our community goes without affordable, quality, on-demand care. During the past year more than 2,500 adults and children came to receive services at the JCFC. Clients come from as far as 100 miles to be seen during one of our weekly drop-in clinics. Interpreters are always available for Spanish speakers.
- Website: http://jewishfreeclinic.org/
- Services: Family medicine and health consultations, Treatment for minor health problems, Education about health and nutrition, DMV physicals, Women's health, Acupuncture, Well-child exams, Work and school physicals, Vaccines for children and adults
- Remarks: Urban Area, Permanent Clinic, Year-Round, Part-Time (open 11 hours per week)
- Payment Method: Free
- Operation Hours: Mon: 9:30am-11:00am, 5:30pm-7:30pm; Tues: 3:00pm-4:30pm; Wed: 9:30am-2:00pm; Thurs: 5:30pm-7:30pm
Latest Reviews, Comments, Questions for Toksook Bay Sub-Regional Clinic
There are no comments at this time. Be the first to submit.