Lazarus Free Medical Clinic - Wildwood Free Clinic
- 210 Wonders Street
- Wildwood FL, 34785
- Contact Phone: (352) 748-4567
- Clinic Details: The Lazarus Free Medical Clinic is a program of Catholic Charities of Central Florida in partnership with the San Pedro de Jesus Maldonado Mission in Wildwood. The clinic provides caring, quality medical care, referral services and preventive health education to disadvantaged migrant workers and working poor families in Lake, Marion and Sumter counties. Open weekdays (except holidays) by appointment only. Evening hours available.
- Website: http://cflcc.org/
- Services: Medical Care, Referral Services, Preventive Health Education
- Remarks: Rural Area, Permanent Clinic, Year-Round, Part-Time (open 45 hours per week)
- Payment Method: Free
- Operation Hours: Mon-Fri: 9:00am-5:00pm
Latest Reviews, Comments, Questions for Toksook Bay Sub-Regional Clinic
There are no comments at this time. Be the first to submit.