Langley Health Services - Sumterville - Sumterville Community Health Center
- 1389 S US 301
- Sumterville FL, 33585
- Contact Phone: (352) 793-5900
- Clinic Details: Project Health, Inc. (PHI) dba Langley Health Services (LHS) is a Florida 501 (c) (3) corporation dedicated to serving the primary medical, dental and behavioral health care needs of patients in central Florida, and in some cases, beyond. Our services will be driven by the needs of our patients and we will strive to meet these needs wherever and whenever we can deliver appropriate services reliably, efficiently and effectively.
- Website: https://www.langleymedicalcenter.com/
- Services: Family Practice; Pediatrics; Behavioral Health; Substance Abuse; Podiatry; Diagnostic Imaging; Dental; Pharmacy; Laboratory; Physical Therapy
- Dental Services: Examinations, Cleanings, Fillings, Extractions, Preventive Dental Care, Root Canal Therapies, Crowns
- Pediatric Services: Well Baby Care, Immunizations, Physicals (Day Care, School, Sports, etc.), Vision/Hearing Screenings, Growth and Development Tracking, Risk and Safety Assessments and Rapid Response to Acute Care Needs
- Remarks: Rural Area, Permanent Clinic, Year-Round, Full-Time (open 52 hours per week)
- Payment Method: Sliding Fee Scale, Tricare, Blue Cross and Blue Shield, United Health Care, Medicare, Medicaid, Medipass, etc.
- Operation Hours: Medical Hours: Mon-Fri: 8:00am-5:00pm; Dental Hours: Mon-Fri: 7:30am-6:00pm
Latest Reviews, Comments, Questions for Toksook Bay Sub-Regional Clinic
There are no comments at this time. Be the first to submit.