Free clinics and community health centers in Sumter county.
Below are the listings of free and low cost clinics in Sumter county. These clinics can help low-income and uninsured people by offerring free and discounted rates for medical and/or dental care. We welcome user reviews and corrections of clinic listings, as we strive to provide our users with the best and most up-to-date information possible. Simply click on the clinic listing for more information.
Sumter Medical and Dental Clinics:
Langley Health Services - Sumterville
- Location: Sumterville, FL - 33585
- Contact Phone: (352) 793-5900
- Details: Project Health, Inc. (PHI) dba Langley Health Services (LHS) is a Florida 501 (c) (3) corporation dedicated to serving the primary medical, dental and behavioral health care needs of patients in central Florida, and in some cases, beyond. Our services will be driven by the needs of our patients and we will strive to meet these needs wherever and whenever we can deliver appropriate services reliably, efficiently and effectively.
Lazarus Free Medical Clinic
- Location: Wildwood, FL - 34785
- Contact Phone: (352) 748-4567
- Details: The Lazarus Free Medical Clinic is a program of Catholic Charities of Central Florida in partnership with the San Pedro de Jesus Maldonado Mission in Wildwood. The clinic provides caring, quality medical care, referral services and preventive health education to disadvantaged migrant workers and working poor families in Lake, Marion and Sumter counties. Open weekdays (except holidays) by appointment only. Evening hours available.
The Clark Clinic - Sumter County
- Location: Bushnell, FL - 33513
- Contact Phone: (352) 793-2441
- Details: For over 30 Years, our medical team has been committed to our community's lifelong wellness by providing quality and compassionate health care. Our Medical Director, Dr. Lowell Clark, from the Mayo Clinic, is considered one of the foremost authorities on geriatric care and provides exemplary leadership to our medical team.