Mountain Family Health Centers - Glenwood Springs Clinic - Glenwood Springs Community Health Center
- 1905 Blake Ave, Suite 101
- Glenwood Springs CO, 81601
- Contact Phone: (970) 945-2840
- Clinic Details: Since 1978, as others closed their doors to those without private health insurance, we have continued to open ours. From a single clinic we have now expanded into a network of health care facilities along the I-70 corridor from Parachute to Avon, and along the Roaring Fork Valley to Basalt. As a nonprofit, community-led, Federally Qualified Health Center system, we are dedicated to providing comprehensive, integrated health care for all. We firmly believe health care is a basic human right, not a privilege. Mountain Family currently serves more than 18,000 patients. Our system integrates medical, dental and behavioral care - a necessary measure for the vulnerable, who often show up in our clinics with medical problems related to poor teeth, substance abuse, trauma, depression, anxiety and other complicated combinations. We exceed national clinical outcome goals for childhood immunizations; hypertension control; tobacco screening and cessation; healthy weight screening, nutrition and activity counseling; depression screening and follow-up; early entry into prenatal care; and healthy birth weight babies. We were also recently rated Colorado’s top performing community health system for diabetes control.
- Website: https://www.mountainfamily.org/
- Services: General Medicine; Diagnostic Services; Urgent Care; Family Planning; Immunizations; Behavioral Health; Women’s Health
- Remarks: Rural Area, Permanent Clinic, Year-Round, Full-Time (open 50 hours per week)
- Payment Method: Sliding Fee Scale; Cash (in person, at clinics only); Personal Check; Traveler’s Check; Money Order; VISA; MasterCard; American Express; Discover Card; Medicare; Health First Colorado (Medicaid); Aetna; Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield; Colorado Employment Benefit Trust (CEBT); Child Health Plan Plus (CHP+); Cigna; Choice Care-Humana; MMA; Private Healthcare Systems (PHS); Regional Care Incorporated (RCI); Rocky Mountain Health Plans (RMHMO); TriWest/TRICARE; UnitedHealth Group
- Operation Hours: Mon-Fri: 8:00am-6:00pm
Latest Reviews, Comments, Questions for Toksook Bay Sub-Regional Clinic
There are no comments at this time. Be the first to submit.