Mountain Park Health Center - Baseline Clinic - Phoenix Community Health Center
- 635 E Baseline Rd
- Phoenix AZ, 85042
- Contact Phone: (602) 243-7277
- Clinic Details: Mountain Park Health Center is a non-profit Community Health Center. We provide whole-patient care for the whole family. Our integrated model helps save our healthcare system nearly $90 Million each year. More importantly, we’re keeping 80,000 of our neighbors healthy. Our Baseline Clinic sits at the foot of South Mountain and represents the early days of Mountain Park Health Center. Through renovations and expansions over the years, the Baseline Clinic now offers all Mountain Park services, including on-site dental and pharmacy. Renovations through 2015 will ensure we continue to meet the growing needs of this community.
- Website: http://mountainparkhealth.org/
- Services: Pediatrics; Women’s Health; Family & Internal Medicine; Pharmacy; Dental
- Dental Services: Dental Services
- Remarks: Urban Area, Permanent Clinic, Year-Round, Full-Time (open 72 hours per week)
- Payment Method: Sliding Fee Scale; Aetna; AHCCCS; Ameriplan; AzFMC; Beechstreet; BCBS; Bridgeway; Care1st; Cigna; CMDP; Coventry; HealthChoice; HealthNet; Humana; Medicare; MercyCare; MultiPlan; PHP/Abrazo; TRICARE; United Healthcare; UHC Community Healthcare Plan; University of Arizona Health Plans; Aetna Dental; Assurant Dental; Careington Dental; Cigna Dental; Delta Dental of AZ; DentaQuest; Dentemax; DHA; EDS; Envolve (dental health and wellness); Humana Dental; Principal Dental; UHC Dental
- Operation Hours: Mon-Fri: 7:30am-8:00pm, Sat: 7:30am-4:30pm
Latest Reviews, Comments, Questions for Toksook Bay Sub-Regional Clinic
There are no comments at this time. Be the first to submit.