Wesley Health Center - Phoenix Community Health Center
- 1300 S 10th St
- Phoenix AZ, 85034
- Contact Name: Betty Mathis
- Contact Phone: (602) 257-4323
- Clinic Details: The Wesley Health Center is a Federally Qualified Health Center, located at the Wesley Community Center. As a Federally Qualified Health Center, we meet the highest standards set by the federal government, and we strive to provide the highest quality of patient care for everyone. As a part of our continued effort to provide the highest quality of care, we continuously track data on our performance in areas like disease screening and health education, and set annual goals for improvement.
- Website: https://www.wesleycenterphx.org/
- Services: Family Practice; Routine Wellness Exams; Chronic Disease; Prenatal Program; Gynecology & Obstetrics; Breast Cancer & Cervical Cancer Screenings; Vaccines; Lab; Counseling & Mental Health Treatment; Urgent Care; Family Planning; Health Education
- Remarks: Rural Area, Permanent Clinic, Year-Round, Full-Time (open 53 hours per week)
- Payment Method: AHCCCS, Aetna, Cigna, Blue Cross Blue Shield, Care1st, APIPA, Mercy Care, United HealthCare, Medicare; Sliding Fee Scale; Visa, MasterCard, Discover, Cash, Check
- Operation Hours: Mon, Wed, Fri: 8:00am-5:00pm; Tues, Thurs: 8:00am-9:00pm
Latest Reviews, Comments, Questions for Toksook Bay Sub-Regional Clinic
There are no comments at this time. Be the first to submit.