Maricopa County Public Health - Clinical Services - Phoenix Low Cost Clinic
- 1645 E. Roosevelt
- Phoenix AZ, 85006
- Contact Phone: (602) 506-6018
- Clinic Details: Our mission here at Maricopa County Public Health is to protect and promote the health and well-being of all of our residents and visitors. This means providing you and your family with protection from the health threats such as food-borne illnesses, natural and man-made disasters, toxic exposures, and preventable injury. Public Health also works to prevent chronic diseases, such as heart disease, cancer, and diabetes by addressing their risk factors: poor nutrition, inadequate physical activity, and tobacco use.
- Website: http://www.maricopa.gov/3849/Public-Health
- Services: Medical Services
- Remarks: Urban Area, Permanent Clinic, Year-Round, Full-Time (open 46 hours per week)
- Operation Hours: Mon, Tues, Thurs, Fri: 7:30am-5:00pm; Wed: 9:00am-5:00pm
Latest Reviews, Comments, Questions for Toksook Bay Sub-Regional Clinic
There are no comments at this time. Be the first to submit.