Society of St. Vincent de Paul Medical and Dental Clinic - Phoenix Community Health Center
- 420 W. Watkins Road
- Phoenix AZ, 85003
- Contact Phone: (602) 261-6868
- Clinic Details: St. Vincent de Paul long recognized the need for medical and dental services and has sponsored a clinic since 1977, initially serving primarily patients who are homeless. In 1994, the clinic was restructured and relocated to its current location when the focus shifted to the uninsured and working-poor. Supported by hundreds of volunteers, it has evolved into a comprehensive health center providing thousands of visits annually. We consider ourselves a “transition” clinic as our intention is to serve as a bridge for people without healthcare as they obtain a long-term medical home. Not only do we help get all of their acute and chronic health problems controlled we will make sure their preventative care is up to date and will actively assist patients in finding appropriate healthcare resources for their socio-economic situation. As the clinic has evolved, we have been able to offer more services to our patients and the healthcare community. We currently meet most of the practicing requirements to be a patient-centered medical home and a federally qualified health care center, although we do not bill for any services. We have become a teaching institution as we have agreements with ASU pre-health solutions, multiple nursing programs, AT Still University School of Osteopathic Medicine, Midwestern Ariona College of Osteopathic Medicine, Creighton University School of Medicine, University of Arizona College of Medicine, as well as a number of primary and specialty based residency programs in the Valley.
- Website: http://www.stvincentdepaul.net/
- Services: Medical Services (Primary Care, Specialty Care, Ancillary Care, Family Wellness and Diabetes Program); Dental Services
- Dental Services: Dental Services
- Remarks: Urban Area, Permanent Clinic, Year-Round, Full-Time (open 40 hours per week)
- Operation Hours: Dental: Mon-Thurs: 8:00am-4:30pm, Fri: 8:00am-3:00pm; Medical: Mon, Tues, Wed: 8:00am-4:00pm, Thurs: 10:00am-8:00pm, Fri: 8:00am-2:00pm, Daily lunch closure: 12:00pm-1:00pm
Latest Reviews, Comments, Questions for Toksook Bay Sub-Regional Clinic
There are no comments at this time. Be the first to submit.