South Central Family Health Center - Phoenix Community Health Center
- 33 W Tamarisk St
- Phoenix AZ, 85041
- Contact Phone: (602) 344-6400
- Clinic Details: Our Family Health Center is designed to provide comprehensive medical care for the entire family in one location. Our services include adult and pediatric primary care, dental care and pharmacy services. We offer the services of an eligibility specialist for our patients who are not currently insured with a sponsored health insurance plan.
- Website: http://www.mihs.org/
- Services: Family Medicine; Dental; Pediatrics; Obstetrics/Gynecology; Laboratory Services; Pharmacy; Family Learning Center; Internal Medicine; Diabetes Education; Care Coordinator
- Dental Services: Routine Exams and Cleanings, Oral Hygiene, Instruction for Young Patients and Parents, Digital X-Rays, Fluoride Treatments, Restorative Treatments and Emergency (Pain Relief) Treatments
- Remarks: Urban Area, Permanent Clinic, Year-Round, Full-Time (open 50 hours per week)
- Payment Method: Sliding Fee Scale; Cash; Check; Credit Card; Ambetter (Limited or select plan participation) (A Health Net Marketplace product); Arizona Foundation for Medical Care; Banner PHO; Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona (HMO, PPO, Indemnity) (Excludes; Marketplace); Blue Cross Blue Shield (Non-Arizona); Bridgeway Health Solutions (ALTCS); Care 1st (AHCCCS); CIGNA (Behavioral Health); CIGNA (Great West Life-GWL); CIGNA (Healthcare of AZ); CIGNA HealthSpring (Excludes Primary Medicine); Delta Dental; Gila River Healthcare (AHCCCS); Gila River Healthcare CORP (TRBHA); Health Choice Advantage (Medicare); Health Choice Arizona (AHCCCS); Health Net of Arizona (AHCCCS); Health Net Commercial; Health Net Medicare; Metlife Dental; Mercy Care Advantage (Medicare); Mercy Care Plan (AHCCCS); Mercy Maricopa Integrated Care (AHCCCS); Phoenix Health Plan (AHCCCS); United Healthcare Commercial; Marketplace Plan; United HealthCare Community Plan (Formerly APIPA); United HealthCare Community Plan CRS; United HealthCare Community Plan LTC DD (Formerly Evercare LTC); United HealthCare Dual Complete (APIPA, Medicare); United Tricare (UHC Military and Veterans Services); University Family Care (AHCCCS)
- Operation Hours: Mon-Fri: 7:00am-5:00pm
Latest Reviews, Comments, Questions for Toksook Bay Sub-Regional Clinic
There are no comments at this time. Be the first to submit.